Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween

Today was awesome. My whole day was spent with family. After breakfast this morning we headed out to buy some goodies at the Bake Sale that my oldest was having to raise money for his Robotics team. While we were there we got to see some old friends which was nice. After lunch we went to the nursing home to visit my Poppop (my grandfather) and attend the Halloween party. The kids had lots of fun and seeing the smile on Poppops face made my whole day. He has always loved Halloween and today was no different. After dinner we headed out to trick or treat, stopping at all our normal stops and seeing friends and family along the way. Watching my kids enjoying the holiday and getting to see some rarely seen friends made today hard to top......but it does get better. One of my favorite shows is on tonight.....Ghosthunters. And they are LIVE from Ft. Delaware which I can practically see from my house. I wish everyday could be this good.....and I hope that you had a great Halloween too!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

No Pictures? :(

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Unfortunatly we didnt take the camera, but we did get one pic of the boys dressed in their Spiderman costumes. Hopefully tomorrow we will get that loaded.

Deb said...

sounds like a perfect day. we didn't get any pics of our festivities, either!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick