Monday, October 6, 2008

New blogger

I'm really new to this blogging thing...in fact one week ago I really didnt know what a blog was. But after reading one blog and finding the links that took me to related blogs I was hooked. I found myself spending way too much time reading about all the cute and funny things happening in other peoples homes and realized that my home is just as funny and cute. ok, maybe not everyday but most days. So this is my blog....and I hope you like it enough to follow me on my blogging adventures.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick