Monday, October 13, 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We decorated pumpkins this morning....What do you think of our artwork? Of course there was more marker on the kids and the table than on the pumpkins....but we had fun and that is all that counts. I had all intentions of putting these back outside for decoration but then had second thoughts....considering we used washable markers and I think the rain might wash the pictures away. I wonder how traumatizing that would be to a 3 year old??

1 comment:

jewelstreet said...

Awww. I think they're cute and so are your little ones.

It may not be that traumatizing because then they could just do it again like those doodle bears.

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick