Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Happenings

Being that today was Saturday, I didn't plan to blog....but so many cool things happened that I wanted to share. For starters my oldest had a competition. He is on the local Robotics team and every Fall they host the Duel on the Delaware. It is an off-season event, but there are still about 30 or more teams and lots of excitement. His team did great, and they made it to the quarter-finals. We watched about 3 hours of the competition, but with two little ones we just couldn't stay for the whole 8 hour day. After we left we headed home and all took a nap ....nothing beats a good ol family nap. We all got up refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of our day. My two little guys helped me make a big batch of peanut butter chip brownies...YUM. I love baking with my kids....and they love it too. After dinner it was bath time and I had my middle son try on a few pair of pants to see what he will be wearing to church in the morning. Then after the boys were in bed, me and hubby sat down to watch the Nascar race (and blog).
Not the most exciting day ever....but it was all good :-) I hope you are all enjoying your weekend....God Bless!!

2 comments:

Ray Jaquett said...

Neiser, so proud of you doing this blog. And it lets me into your life, your Mom doesn't always share after talking to you. Thank you so much. I love you.
Dad

Ray Jaquett said...

Hey Babe, sounds like a good day. Even the family nap time. LOL I can't wait to hear about your dad today. Love Ya, Mom

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick