Ok, I admit I stole this idea from someone else. But I like it so Im running with it.
1. Chocolate, of course
2. Ice Cream. And no, my whole list will not involve food.
3. Camping trips. Anywhere, anytime. We love our camper and even sleep in there on weekends when we aren't camping (only during warm months)
4. Visiting the NJ or OC, MD Boardwalks. Fudge, Funnel cake, Caramel Popcorn, Salt Water Taffy, Tram cars, Warm sea air....oh, this list could go on for miles. As long as our visit doesn't involve this.
5. Warm, soft, fuzzy sweaters
6. Mail. Ok, dont laugh. I swear it is genetic. My dad and I both attack the mailbox as soon as the mail comes. I can not rest with mail in my mailbox...it haunts me. And finding out what came in the mail everyday is one of my FAVORITE things. Goofy, I know but it is me. (and no...this is not a pic of me...I only WISH I got this much mail)
7. Anything that comes from Sephora. Enough said.
8. Reality TV....Jon and Kate plus 8, Dirty Jobs, Bizarre Foods, Deadliest Catch, etc. I love them all!
9. Jewelry....especially Emerald Cut diamonds, emeralds or tanzanite. (P.S to Hubby...this is my DREAM ring, just in case we ever win the lottery)
10. Sleeping late...and I dont mean 9am. That is nice, but not late. I want to wake up AFTER lunch!
So...how'd I do? I feel like Julie Andrew's singing "A few of my favorite things". I can think of many more guilty pleasures but didnt want a list that was too long. I hope you liked it.....let me know some of your guilty pleasures??
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.