Happy Thursday. I hope you all had a wonderful day. I had a very laid back and unproductive day. As usual. After breakfast I vegged out....oh wait, I DIDN'T veg out today. I colored, played with the remote control trains, played with the regular trains and then had a pretend picnic with the boys. Then I did the dishes and vacuumed. Yeah, I know....that's more than I have done all week. After lunch I took a 3 1/2 hour nap. I know that was way too long but Hubby and J went to run some errands and then stayed outside to change the oil in the van. So R and I slept and slept and slept. It was NICE. After our nap, the boys played outside while I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (and yes, I logged my calories!) and dinner.
Now the boys are in bed and Hubby is getting ready to leave for work. That means I can stalk all my blogs in peace and quiet. Yay! Now on to my Days of Grace list for today.
- a very long nap. It was WONDERFUL !
- New magazines that came in the mail (I love mail!)
- A friend making me laugh
- Actually making a few dollars on my ads
- Reading a vacation brochure. Sure it isn't as nice as taking a vacation but it is nice to read about them and dream.
Oh, one more thing. Rae Ann updated my blog button....so grab the new one and put it on your blog if you want. It would make me very happy!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.