Today flew by so quickly. Nothing big happened, we didn't even leave the house but it still seemed to fly by. This morning I did the usual Blog stalking and kitchen cleaning. After lunch me and R took a nap. He started with a cough this morning and sounded terrible by lunchtime. Then after we got up from naps he had a fever. So I started giving him Motrin and making sure it didn't get higher. I made a new recipe for dinner..... Ricotta and Ham stuffed Chicken Breast. The recipe was in this months All You magazine. Let me tell you.....this recipe is AWESOME! Even my 5 year old cleaned his plate. I made glazed carrots and biscuits to go with it and we all left the table with full and happy bellies.
So now I am curled up on the couch after a much needed shower. The boys are asleep and we are watching the NHL All Star Skills competition. And I just finished eating Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. YUM.
And no...I didn't log my food today. Go ahead....scold me. I deserve it.
Wow...I almost forgot my Days of Grace for today.
- A nice evening with Hubby. This is is first and only day off this month. He has been working so much and I feel terrible sitting here blogging when I could be rubbing his feet or something. Ok, not really but it sounded good.
-R's fever came down....and he is sleeping comfortably. Please say a prayer that he doesnt get sicker and doesnt spread any germs to the rest of us.
- Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies
- Hubby is considering going to church with us in the morning.....fingers crossed and prayers said.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.