I wont lie. I am not completely devoted to writing this list right now. In fact, I am barely looking at the screen as I type. You see....LOST is back on. And I am watching it. Right. Now. And yes, I could wait and type this later but I dont wanna....I want to watch Lost then head to bed to dream happy thoughts.....
So here we go with my half-brain attempt at a grace list.
- LOST is back on. yep. I find grace in that.
- Ice cream. The kind I just ate while I am watching LOST
- Being done my dentist appointment. Cause I HATE going to the dentist.
- A big plate of yummy lasagne. I made it yesterday and we had it for dinner tonight. And there is enough leftover to have it for dinner again this week. Yeah! For cooking once and eating twice.
- The boys are asleep. They were loud today. And I needed a little bit of quiet. You know....to watch LOST.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.