Em at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit gave me the letter "W" to work with. So I have to list my 10 favorite things that with the letter W. Oh Crap! This is going to be hard....I bet I could come up with "10 things I dislike that start with W" alot easier. You know, like worrying, whining, washing, work, weight-gain(from deep fried oreos!)
1. Winning the lottery. OK, I haven't ever won the lottery but I am guessing that I would like it enough for it to make my top ten list.
2. Water. Drinking it, bathing in it, playing in it....how could you not like water?
3. Wyatt...I love this name and if we had had any more sons that is the name I would want for him.
4. waffles. Smothered in strawberries, bananas and whipped cream. Or ice cream. yum!!
5. wedding cake- OK, actually I like every kind of cake. I'm not picky.
6.Whiskey. No, I don't drink it but it makes Hubby happy. Very Happy.
7.Whiz....as in Cheez Whiz. I love it on saltines and cheese steaks.
8. Wilderness. Even though the campgrounds we go to aren't technically the wilderness, I will pretend that they are so I can use that word :-)
9. Wireless Web....you know, wireless Internet that lets me sit my lazy butt on the couch blogging.
10. Worship. Because I love the Lord!
Whew! Glad that's done. Now on to my Days of Grace...
1. Discovery Kids Channel. J has been sitting and watching intently for almost 2 hours. and on commercials he is telling me all the stuff he is learning. That makes me feel less guilty about parking him in front of the TV.
2. My headache is finally feeling a bit better. That is always a blessing.
3. Can you find grace in a fried oreo? Just checking.
4. Sunshine. After the yucky rain we got yesterday I was very happy to see the Sun shining in the windows this morning. Seeing a bright sunny morning gives you a cheerful start to the day.
5. And I found grace in the following passage. Matthew 6:33-34
Seek first God's kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well. So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have it's own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.