1. It's January; and I hate winter.
2. Nutella is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like Deb and Jay.
4. Chocolate is so nourishing. (really, it is!!)
5. Let us dare to Nap.
6. Please clean my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to TV, tomorrow my plans include dyeing my hair and Sunday, I want to sleep late!
Well, crap! That was the lamest attempt at one of these fill-in's EVER. Sorry to make you waste a minute or two reading that crap.
I should really be punished for that.....so I am going to punish myself by vacumming and folding laundry.
Right after Oprah.
Days of Grace....I was going to post again later, but I wasnt sure if I would make it back on here today. So here is my list for today.
1. Hearing the story of Navy Petty Officer Mike Monsoor. Mike died saving his comrades by throwing himself on a grenade. Not many people would give their lives for others. But he did. And we should all take a minute to let his story Grace our lives.
2. Getting the call that C was home from his procedure today. I am glad that it is over and just pray he is comfortable and wont need any more procedures.
3. The boys quietly playing. It doesnt matter what they were playing but I found Grace in how nicely they were playing together.
4. A few quiet minutes I was able to spend alone. Priceless!
5. And today I want to put my list on the list. Because having to think about writing Graceful things everyday has really changed my perspective.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.