I got tagged by Young Momma at Perfect pen. And I'm really glad because I didn't have anything to blog about this morning...Perfect timing!
Rules: Post the list on your profile replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same. Don't forget to Tag me back.If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I don't think so. I know my brother was but can't remember being told anything about where my name came from, so I guess my parents just liked it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
In the van a week and a half ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Cheese, lol....I could go the rest of my life without lunchmeat
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes I would
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. Had them out when I was 4. And I was so mad at my parents that I wouldn't talk to them for awhile. I wouldn't eat either. Not until Dad made a cake and I got to lick the beaters.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Moose Tracks....but I'm really not that picky, I will eat any kind of ice cream
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they seem happy or not. For some reason I worry about people who don't seem happy, and it is my nature to try and "fix" them. Even though I am starting to realize I cannot make anyone happy but myself.
14. RED OR PINK?
Purple....OK, alright....If I HAVE to choose then I pick pink
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My eating habits.....you know, the cookie binges
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
C, I really wish he could be around more.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST??
It would be nice :-)
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy blue sweats and bare feet
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Disney Channel commercials and J blowing raspberries
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Food. Chocolate, Lasagna, Cookies, Bread, etc.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom. I talk to her several times a day on the phone and on instant messenger
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE?
Yes, I do
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Nascar....call me a Redneck (please see EM for a definition of Redneck)
25. HAIR COLOR?
Golden Brown....at least that is what the box calls it
26. EYE COLOR?
Green....like my Daddy
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, but only when I go out. Around the house I wear glasses.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I'm not much of a love-story fan, I would rather watch a nice, gory, slasher movie.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Juno....That's funny, Young Momma have the same answer again! I watched it last weekend when we had a free HBO preview weekend.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Off-white with an Amish quilt picture
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer....so we can go camping
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
anything with Chocolate
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I'm cheating and not naming others....so no one
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
same as 35
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Daily Blessings Daily Bible
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad, I have a laptop
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Howie Do it and Tonight Show
40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My boys playing nicely and laughing
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither....but if I had to pick it would be Rolling Stones
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Sleeping....well, napping actually. I am really, really good at Napping.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? While I was working at the Cable office, he would come in every month to pay his bill.....the rest is history
Now I'm going to be terrible and not tag anyone. This was fun to do and anyone who wants to do it can just grab it and go. Sorry I'm not following all the rules.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.