I know I havent been doing the Days of Grace like I promised....but I will just do my best. OK?
I know I wont be on here later (unless I sneak out of bed again, lol) so I am doing todays list now.
1. Kristina P's secret sharing blog....it made me laugh and it made me feel sad. I also felt good knowing that we are all ok. Really, we all have issues and shouldnt feel bad.
2. Spending last evening watching a movie with C. Just me and him. He laid on the couch and I kicked back in the chair and we hung out just like we used to.....and it made me happier than I have been in a while.
3. Naptime and Bedtime. I love my kids but I love it when they sleep too. So quiet, so peaceful.
4. A nice long heart to heart "talk" with God. I talked, he listened. Try it....it will make you feel better too.
5. Amy's new furniture. I am so happy for her. And it isnt just about furniture. She is enjoying her life and it shows. She deserves all the happiness she can get.
Happy Saturday Everyone!