So now I get to pick 10 Bloggers who show me love....and even if they already have this award, Im still passing it along to them. So they know I love them and their comments.
1. Young Momma.....your always there for me. And always comment, which I love, love, love.
2. Deb......my funny friend. I look for your comments more than any other (except my moms comments)
3. Kristina P....the funniest Blogger EVER! And a very devoted commenter (to help me feel like a whore! I love it!!!)
4. Ca-Joh....thanks for all the Male input. It is nice to see things from the other side.
5. Eudea-Mamia.....Your like a member of the family....and I always feel like your so close when I read your comments. So either you like me, or you want me to send you Tastykakes. LOL
6. Jillene....I can always count on seeing your happy comments and they mean alot to me :-)
7. Amy.....because we go WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY back and I love you.
8. Samkay......C's other half. You always comment and that makes me very, very happy.
9. Mimi.....You and I are walking the same path.....and I can count on you for awesome comments.
10. Last by not least......I am giving my mom one of these awards. She always comments and leaves me love.....even though she doesnt have a blog to put it on, she still deserves to get it.
Now...to the slacker business. I have dropped the ball and left everyone hanging. I didnt do my Days of Grace for the last 2 days. Let me explain. Hubby is on day shift this week. I usually dont come up with my list until later in the day but then I cant post at night because I am spending time with him. So I am posting my list now....it is covers the last two days and today. Please dont hate me.......
1. God answered my prayer and helped me to get a bad situation fixed. I wont go into details but he allowed me to get my Enbrel for free, instead of the $800 that they wanted at the pharmacy. Way to to God!!! Thank you!
2. No temper tantrums for a few days. And I hope I am not jinxing it, but I needed to list that one.
3. Speaking of tempers, Hubby has been in a good mood all week. He even is talking about making some weekend-getaway plans.
4. R's bowel issues didnt turn into the flu......thankfully.
5. Deuteronomy 10:21 He is your God, the one who is worthy of your praise, the one who has done mighty miracles that you yourself have seen.
So there you go.....now I have to go and wont be back on until tomorrow morning. It's a busy, busy week. Oh! One last thing......C goes for his driving test today. Please say a prayer for him during the test and for driving in general. I want him to be safe and stay safe while he gains more independence. Thanks!!