Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 1 to Me!!!

Today is my One year Blogoversary. This time last year I didn't even know if I would finish blogging for one week, let alone a whole year and 300+ posts. Now I have over 80 followers. Wow! All my life I could barely get one or two people to listen to me and now 80 people read my foolishness. And I love each and every one of you....seriously. You are now part of my extended family, and I share more with you than I do with most REAL family members.



I was trying to decide what to do for my big day. Confetti....No, too messy. Food.....sure, but in the end I would be the one eating all of it. Gifts and Prizes.....I wish I could, but I am broke. (so broke that I cannot join in the Secret Santa over at Georgies......boo hoo) So that leaves me with Posts. My old posts to be exact. I am going to list a few of my favorites, and you can skip them or read them, maybe even for the first time. Let me know what you think, and if you think I have progressed in the past year.



Boardwalk Fighting



Brotherly Love



I'm Still a Girl



My Lifeguard



Sleepwalking



Abbott and Costello



Poppop



I cried last night



He must like fat girls



I Lose



TMI



Health Class 101



Good Friday



T-Ball



He likes older women



I know, I know...that is a long list. But these are old posts that I really enjoy. Hopefully you will enjoy one or two also.

Look! Just in time for my Blogoversary! My buddy Alice in Wonderland gave me a new Award.....and I do believe this is one of the most beautiful ones that I have received. Thanks Alice!!! You Rock!
Photobucket

And thanks again for stopping by and celebrating my Big Day!

15 comments:

~Jamie said...

Happy Blogoversy!

Alice in Wonderland said...

WOW! How about that for a coincidence! Have a very Happy Blogoversy! Here's to the next year!
Congratulations, and loads of love!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on one year of awesomeness, Denise!

Trisha Pearson said...

Happy Blogoversary! Congrats on staying committed to it for a whole year! I know it's not easy to always find the time. Have a great day!

Deb said...

i can't believe i have had you in my life for an entire year already! you have been a joy to 'get to know' and i appreciate all of your support! here's to yet another~

Unknown said...

Happpppppy BlogOversary to you!
Now I need you to contact me...because i want everyone that wants to, to be able to participate in the SSS-we will figure something out-I PROMISE!
reply to this email IF your comments come to your inbox...otherwise georgienba at gmail dot com....I will be waiting!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogoversery! I re-read all the posts and Loved them again! You realize that this means that we have been friends again for over a year! WOW! All Thanks to Facebook!

HUGS!!

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Happy Blogoversary!! :D

Laura Brown said...

Happy Blogoversary. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

mCat said...

Congrats on your bloggy award and your one year anniversary!! I'll be going back to some of those posts!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Congrats on the 1 Year! That is a accomplishment. I will have to spend some time tomorrow reading some of you older posts.

Wendyburd1 said...

Congrats on YOUR one year blogiversary too!! Yay!!

Mom said...

Happy 1 year babe but to be honest it feels like you have been doing this for a much longer time. All I know is that you are so much happier in your blog world. Keep on blogging.

Mimi said...

I'm so glad I've gotten to know you! You still have the best blog name ever!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick