Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weekend update

I had a nice big blog to post. It was all about our camping trip this weekend and how much fun we had. There were going to be pictures of Amish buggies, Trains, and the Chocolate factory. But Hubby hasnt loaded the pictures yet and I tried and failed miserably. So I will just list a quick recap sans pictures.



We arrived Friday, in the rain. Setting up camp in the cold rain is no fun. Saturday was rainy too. This was bad and good. Bad because we couldnt go to the Corn Maze but good because we went to the Wilbur Chocolate Factory Museum instead. (WIN!!) They give samples and sell all the yummy chocolate you could ever want. Sunday we went to the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum and spent the day looking at real trains and playing with toy trains. Monday we did some shopping, went to lunch and headed home.



It was a great weekend. I seriously wish we could live in PA.



In other news.....I signed up to be a Scentsy consultant. Im very nervous about this because I am NOT the sales type and I am not pushy. But money is tight so I figured I would at least try. Anyone want to order some Scentsy products....please let me know.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That camping trip sounds great!

Mom said...

You can send some of the chocklate this way if you want to. I am sorry it rained so much but it sounds like you made it out to be a fun weekend anyway. Rain is one thing but cold rain is awful. It is cold to the bones. Yuk!!!

Congrats on being a Sensi saleperson. I hope you do well.

Tracie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. You can't go wrong when chocolate is involved.

Rebecca Jo said...

I've never heard of scentsy...what is that? candles?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Blessings to you!!! :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! And I want a catalog!

Deb said...

can't wait to see the photos! the chocolate factory sounds like heaven...camping in the rain, not so much!

glad you had a good weekend!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick