Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Alphabet game Meme

I stole this from M-Cat at That's what she said





Alphabet Tag


A: Addiction: Chocolate or Internet, lately they are running a close race.


B: Breakfast: Decaf and raisin bran cereal


C: Chocolate or Chips: Chocolate.....duh!


D: Dessert or Appetizers: Dessert


E: Essential Items: books, Bible, cellphone


F: Favorite Color: Purple


G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears


H: Hometown: *****, NJ


I: Indulgence: Books


J: January or July: JULY....camping season!!


K: Kids: 3....all boys.


L: Life isn't complete without: Jesus


M: Most exciting memory: I dont remember, lmao


N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 brother....and we aren't close.


O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges, but I only like them cut up


P: Phobias or Fears: Losing a family member or friend


Q: Quote: Our God is an Awesome God!


R: Reading: Just got my copy of "Arguing with Idiots" by Glenn Beck today


S: Summer or Spring: Spring


T: Tag 6 people: Nope.....not tagging anyone. Take it if you want it.


U: Unknown Fact About Me: I have abnormally short toes. Hubby calls them Barney Rubble feet.


V: Vacation I want to go on: I would love to go on a cruise to Alaska. Or a road trip across the entire USA.


W: Walking or Running: Walking


X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: X-Ray....ultrasounds use that COLD gooey jell, YUCK!


Y: Your favorite food: Mexican, Seafood or CHOCOLATE


Z: Zoo or Bowling: Zoo, I suck at Bowling....in fact when I was a girl scout I got a trophy for being the WORST bowler. Yep. That was a proud moment.



Grab it if you want it.....and if anyone sees my Hubby tell him to bring home some Chocolate. Please.

6 comments:

EmmaP said...

i am soooo with you on the Alaskan cruise thing... and Barney Rubble feet? really?

Alice in Wonderland said...

I LOVE this post! Just the sort that I like!
I once went to Iceland, and that was just awesome! I'd love to go back to America one day though. I can just see myself travelling coast to coast!

Susan Berlien said...

We have a lot in common! :)

Mom said...

I can't believe you don't have an exciting moment. Having your babies was one two or three of them. Getting stuck on a ride with me was rxciting. I can think of a bunch of moments.

mCat said...

Love it! I love learning more about my friends

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

my son loves to bowl, meanwhile i'd rather be poking my eyes out with a spatula

thanks for visiting the crib! and i appreciate the honesty :)

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick