And...here we go!
1. I have a history of being impulsive.
2. How to knit is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) Chocolate (Duh!)
4. In a few weeks we will be on the road.
5. So that's it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
6. Love is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Hubby being off work, tomorrow my plans include hitting some yard sales and Sunday, I want to try out a new church!
Happy Friday Everyone!!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.