Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am ready for 2009

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos

I am so ready for 2008 to be over. What a long, strange year. Not one of the best ones either. So I am glad it will be over soon. I wont dwell on things from 2008....I have accepted them and moved on. But I am going to name some hopes I have for the new year. I don't make resolutions either, they are too easy to name and then break in a few days. Instead I will hope for the following changes to happen.
In 2009 I hope to:
Read the entire Bible
Pray more
Trust God more
Potty Train R
Lose weight and eat healthy
Watch less TV (my boys included)
Have a less messy house
Do more meal planning (and stick to my meal plans)
Spend less




I'm sure I will think of more things later, but I think that the shorter the list, the better chance I have of doing these things. Does anyone else have any plans or hopes for the New Year? Do you have any special ways of sticking to your plans?


I wish all of you a safe and Happy New Year! Enjoy yourselves tonight and be safe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Jillene said...

I really want to lose weight and get healthy. I am joining Weight Watchers with my mom. Hope it works!!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!! I am going to eat better and exercise more. Other than that, the same as 2008!

Here's to another great year!

Anonymous said...

I am not going to make any resolutions either because every year i break them and them feel like I let myself down. I have most of the same choices you made but on the top of my list is to try to find a job so we can stay in Arizona and not have to move back East. I know how much you want us back there, but that would be the only reason for us to be back there. Happy New Year.

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a very merry 2009!!

Deb said...

great resolutions... maybe we can help each other stick with them. happy new year, sweet lady!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick