Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have the BEST Bloggy Friends

Young Momma at the Perfect Pen loves me like I love her <3 She gave me this new, beautiful award.

The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Now I get to pick 8 bloggy friends to give this award too.....and I would totally give this one to Young Momma and Deb if they didnt already have it.
So here is my list....I love these women and value their frienships....
Em from Life, Liberty and the Pursuit
Mimi at Screaming Mimi
Jillene at Jillene's Journal
Sam at NOLA Blues
Tonya at Fox Tale Follies
Lisa at The Adventures In Jujuboo
Janie at Sounding Forth

I know, I know thats not 8.....but I have a ton of stuff to do before my parents arrive so I have to run......Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

angi_b72 said...

have funn!! Congrats

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on another well deserved award!

Ash said...

Awww, thanks Denise!!!!

Really, I totally needed that today. Enjoy your parents!

Em

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to YOU and to your honorees!!! It's a lovely award!

Mimi said...

Thank you so much! It was a great boost in my day.

I hope you are having a fantastic visit with your family!

Laura said...

Denise, I just love you!! All is well here, just busy. I am so glad that you get to see your parents. I see my mom at least once a week, sometimes more. But sadly, my dad passed away a year ago september. Although, I do have a small urn with some of his ashes on my fireplace mantle. So I see and talk to him daily.
Well thanks for the concern. To make up for lack of posting I posted two entries today. So check it out. Bye...

Jen said...

This award describes you perfectly! Congrats.

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick