Friday, December 5, 2008

My first Award

Kristin from The Way it is gave me this friend award. This is my first award and I'm thrilled that she thought of me. Thank you Kristin!!! Your awesome!

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So now I have to pick eight bloggers to give this award to....and I love each of them!
Vodka Mom
Eudea-Mamia
The Mommy
Jillene
Laura
Deb
Tonya
Amy

That was hard....I have a ton of other bloggy friends that I could have listed too... Ugh, now the guilt kicks in.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you that you got this award. I don't know exactly what it is for but it was very nice of someone to choose you to be the recipient. You deserve so many awards in my book. I could list dozens but then again you know how I feel. Congrat's and many more. Love Ya,

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on the award!

That Janie Girl said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Young Momma said...

OMG! I feel so super loved!!! ~hugs~ Your the best!!!! :) You so deserved that award! :) I'm bummed that I can't give it to you again! :)

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

I just wish I could pass this award on to all my bloggy friends....I love all of you <3

Ash said...

Awww - thanks!! And congratulations to you - very fitting sweet bloggy friend.

I came over to tag you for a simple question - I promise it's easy!!

Em

Deb said...

oh yay! congrats to you, because you definitely deserve it... thank you for recognizing me, but i don't know that i am so friendly. it's bloggers like you that bring out the best in me. i am honored!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick