Saturday, December 27, 2008

One more time......Go Nancy!!

My parents are heading back to AZ today...so I am very, very sad. Mom wanted to write another blog before she left so here it is....

Hi Bloggers, It is Denise's mom Nancy again. Wow we are so sad this week is over. It went by so fast and we didn't do half of the things we wanted to do while we were here. We laughed, cried, hugged and kissed everyday. Her Dad and I are exhausted and everything hurts from playing with J and R (plus she has TOO MANY stairs for us old people). I have one knee that is bone on bone and it popped out twice this week, which was horrible. We feel like all we have done here is complain about one pain or another. We played with the kiddie kitchen set and then went on a picnic. We played trains and I wont miss that sound till at least next year. We took over 100 pictures that we will download to our computer at home and Denise can decide if she wants to put any of them on here for all of you to see. As for C (her 17 year old) OMG! He has changed and grown up to be a fine young man. We have always enjoyed our time with him but this time was extra special. In fact, all 3 of them have grown up and changed so much we feel bad about living so far away. Like Denise tells people...We live 3 miles from the Sun, lol. Arizona is hot but it is a dry heat.
J got an Easy Bake Oven and made hot pretzels for us. R got a Cars Laptop and he made a letter which we couldn't read, but we love it because it was made from his heart.
It was nice being a guest Blogger and since I am unemployed looking for a job I will have time to continue reading your blogs everyday. I cant promise to read them after I find a new job but I will check in occasionally. Hope you all have a Happy New Year and a safe one too!

6 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sounds like you all had a lovely visit!! Have a safe trip back to the "sun", lol!

Vodka Mom said...

Have a safe trip!! Happy holidays

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip! And Good luck with the job search!

Rhonda said...

Hey, I am from Arizona... "dry heat" my foot. It is a VERY HOT heat... hehe. That was such a nice post. I had no idea you have a 17 year old. You look so young in some (the few) pics I have seen of you.

Mimi said...

Huge hugs to you since your folks are leaving!

Samkay said...

Haha, so was Collin good with his grandparents being there?? =]

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick