Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Christmas List

Just in Case Santa really is watching...I am posting my Christmas list.

The first thing I want is sleep....I want a completely quiet house until like 11am...seriously, just once or twice. Please.

Next on my list is a maid. And I dont want one to come just once but on a regular basis. Pretty please.

Third on my list is books....I have a long list of books I would love to have and to go along with those books I would like some quiet alone time. Thats right....I want the book and the time to read it too. Call me selfish.

Fourth is for Hubby and all my friends to read 3:16 by Max Lucado. Seriously...everyone NEEDS to read this book.

My next request is a simple one....

And lastly....what Domestic Goddess doesnt love jewelry. If Santa brought me this ring I would be such a good girl, I promise. Please dont make me beg...again. Santa...can you hear me??

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Go here to send Santa an Email:

www. emailsanta.com

Really Cool!!

Unknown said...

OH! I typed the address wrong! Try this one!

www.emailsanta.com

SORRY!!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Sleeping in till 11am in a silent house sounds fantastic to me! I think I'll have to add that to MY list!

And a maid. How lovely! I'm starting to daydream now!! Great wish list. I hope Santa comes through for you!

Jillene said...

Mmmmmm....Chocolate Covered Strawberries....I think I will have some of those too!!

Anonymous said...

So are you expecting everything on that list from Santa or just a few?

Hmmm your dad and I will see what we can do about wispering in Santa's ear.

Kristin said...

I have that same exact list.

Tonya said...

Love the chocolate covered strawberries...the amish market in mullica hill has chocolate covered strawberries!! Now that there is a Target up that way...seems like a good place to go conveniently on the way to christmas shop.

The ring is pretty too! And of course the maid would be heaven sent...and I could really use one right about now.

Deb said...

i think those all sound reasonable... except for the bling. santa's giving me that exact ring, so you can't have it.

if you get that sleep you asked for, tell me where you're hiding because i would be happy to join you.

Samkay said...

Ohmygosh. That book. by Max Lucado. His daughter talked to the group thing I went to last year and this year. The Revolve Tour thing. Which was the reason I didn't go to Ramp Riot this year. but yea, his daughter Jenna was talked to us this year and last year. She's pretty darn awesome. And we saw a video of Max Lacado talking last year. =]

Kristina P. said...

That ring is gorgeous!

Young Momma said...

Love the list. I seriously need to make my own. lol! I want to know if Santa was listening!

Kaycee said...

Ahh I totally hear ya on the sleep!! I would LOVEE at least 8 hours of solid sleep. Oh to dream right? lol

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick