Lisa at Adventures in Jujuboo gave me a Lemonade Award! Yay! I love awards :-) I love her blog....you should run over there and check it out. Its OK, I will wait....
It's that the cutest little lemonade stand!! Thanks again Lisa. Now I need to follow the rules...
The rules for the Lemonade Award are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I nominate ...
Ok, on to the rest of my day. I spent this morning cleaning off the bottomless pit that is my Kitchen Bar. This bar collects EVERYTHING....and no matter how much time and attention I give it daily, it still grows to epic proportions. Ugh. Well this morning I took everything off and put it on the dining room table. Then I sorted stuff and put things away. It was a long job but I feel better now that it is done. And before everyone thinks that I am the only pack-rat around here....I filled up another tupperware container full of Hubbys stuff. This is the 5Th time I have done that and who can guess how many times he empties these containers? Any guesses? Ha! None....yep, that's a big ZERO. Now I have 2 big containers full of crap in my bedroom, one box in the living room and 2 in the kitchen. But I'm the packrat and the reason the counter gets cluttered. Wow! I guess I needed to vent....sorry about my little rant.
Now on to the goodies....I made Pam's Saltine Toffee Cookies today. And if it wasn't for the fact that they just came out of the oven and are RED hot, then I would have eaten them all by now. OK, maybe not all of them but enough to give myself a tummy-ache. They smell so good. I licked the pan after it cooled down....yummy caramel! Now I have to play Uno with J while R sleeps and then make a pumpkin pie.
Have a great day!!!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.