Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Love Ya Mimi!!
Thank you Mimi for giving me this Christmas award. You make me feel so special....HUGS!!!
The Rules are simple:
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.
If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)
Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Things I Love About Christmas
1. Celebrating the birth of the Jesus Christ...absolutley!
2. Seeing my parents this Christmas
3. Watching the boys decorate the tree
4. Seeing Hubby and the boys enjoying the train
5. Giving gifts
6. Christmas music
7. Eating......and more eating
8. Seeing the looks on my boys faces Christmas morning
9. Watching Christmas movies
Now I get to tag people!
I would pick Mimi, but she sent it to me so I have to pick a few others. And I cant pick Deb, because she isnt in the Christmas Spirt yet. (remember, I said YET...you will get there)
Rhonda at Because Mom said so
Lisa at Adventures in Jujuboo
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.