Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Love Ya Mimi!!


Thank you Mimi for giving me this Christmas award. You make me feel so special....HUGS!!!

The Rules are simple:

You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.

The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.

You must link back to the person who gave you the award.

You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.

If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)

Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!

Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Things I Love About Christmas

1. Celebrating the birth of the Jesus Christ...absolutley!

2. Seeing my parents this Christmas

3. Watching the boys decorate the tree

4. Seeing Hubby and the boys enjoying the train

5. Giving gifts

6. Christmas music

7. Eating......and more eating

8. Seeing the looks on my boys faces Christmas morning

9. Watching Christmas movies

10. Shopping

Now I get to tag people!

I pick:

I would pick Mimi, but she sent it to me so I have to pick a few others. And I cant pick Deb, because she isnt in the Christmas Spirt yet. (remember, I said YET...you will get there)

Tink
Rhonda at Because Mom said so
Lisa at Adventures in Jujuboo

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey thanks. This is a way cool award. I will have it up soon.

Jillene said...

CONGRATS!! What a great award!! I love everything about Christmas!!

I finally accepted your award!! Sorry that it took so long!! Thanks again!!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on the award! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I have some of the same ones you love about Christmas. In fact we aare so much alike but that isn't anything new. 11 days and we can't wait. Yeah!!!

Jen said...

Wow thanks! And I DO love Christmas! It's a wonderful time of year. It's the only time of year I like snow! Ha! Hope you're having a great day!

Young Momma said...

Congrats on your second award!! :) It's pretty! :)

Deb said...

you are hilarious! that's right... i read the first sentence and the first thing i thought was "wow... they definitely picked the right person!" the second thing i thought was "there's one i KNOW i won't be receiving".

don't give up on me. i have stalled out a little, but still think i'll get my act together at some point.

congratulations you wonderful christmas lover, you!

Rhonda said...

THANK YOU for the award. I am going to do my best to "get with it!" I hope your Christmas season is glorious. I LOVE Christmas for all the reasons everyone else does.... the fact that everyone is just so much kinder! Oh, and the food! Just joking~ kINDA.

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick