Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pics and Eclispe

This is what I'm waiting for.....with only 11 days to go.....

and this is what my kids are waiting for....
dont know why that pic was so small....sorry.

and here is a picture I came across yesterday. It was taken last year, when Poppop still lived with us. He ALWAYS wore his hat, even to sleep.

Now I want to talk about Eclipse....so DONT read any further if you havent read the book and/or plan on it. Seriously, I dont want to spoil it for anyone.....so dont read any further.....last warning.....ok, here we go.....


This was the BEST book in the series so far. Honestly, New Moon left me a little flat. It was going good and then slammed us with that goofy trip to Italy, ok whatever. But Eclipse had the same intensity that Twilight did, and I ate it up. I stayed up most of the night because I could NOT put the book down. Actually I started my evening watching The Notebook. Everyone I know who has seen that movie has gushed and cried, etc. Not me. Yes it was a very good love story. And the ending was one of those happy/sad ending. But I still didnt cry. But let me tell you that I cried like a baby when Bella was saying goodbye to Jacob. Cried. Like. A. BABY. I may have even said "NO no no" out loud a few times. I am so torn because I love Edward, but I think I might love Jacob more. Now I'm full of heartbreak and angst....and cant wait to read Breaking Dawn. But I need to borrow it from C's girlfriend because I dont have any money to buy it right now. Hurry up Sam....I NEED it. Oh, and I can't believe that after 3 whole books they haven't had "you-know-what" yet. Crazy stuff!

8 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Sweet pictures!

Mimi said...

O.K., the pic of Poppop in his hat warmed my cold, hard heart! Lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting those pic's up Babe.... It makes me more excited. The days are going slower now that it is getting closer but once we get there the days will go by so fast we will be sad knowing it is time to leave.

Jen said...

What fun pictures. My grandpa always used to wear a hat just like that. I loved it. You can NOT like Jacob! Sorry. No traitors allowed! JK. Have a great day and happy reading!

Kristina P. said...

This is so funny because I can't stand Twilight, and yet, I bawled in The Notebook. And it's not a particularly good movie either, but I just couldn't help it!

Samkay said...

Haha I know, I know! I'm gonna get it from my mom's boss soon, and then I'll give it to Collin to give to you. haha.

Mimi said...

I left you an award on my blog, stop by to grab it!

Young Momma said...

How in the world are you up to 32 followers?! lol I totally think you deserve them and your blogs are more than worthy of them... but... I'm ... a little... envious. lol! jk

I LOVED the Notebook. I don't think I cried though. I might have teared up the first time, but I'm not sure.

I LOVE Twilight. ;) Eclipse was one of my faves too. I love all of them pretty equally though. Now I'm anxious to know what you think of Breaking Dawn, especially since you didn't like New Moon. :)

Cute pics! I love that your mom comments your blog! I know my mom would have to, if she were here. I love knowing other moms/daughters are so close. :)

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick