Monday, December 8, 2008

TAG.....8 things

I got Tagged by Young Mamma at the Perfect Pen


8 TV shows I love to watch:
Greys Anatomy
ER
Jon & Kate plus 8
Nip/Tuck
Dirty Jobs
Ghosthunters
Storm Chasers
Live with Regis and Kelly


8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
I stayed in bed until 9am
I wrapped all the Christmas Presents
I talked to my mom on the phone until her phone got so hot she had to turn it off :-)
I made my very first pie crust from scratch
I had candy pancakes for Breakfast with all 3 sons and my Hubby
I played Uno
I got lots of hugs and kisses
I prayed alot

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
DiPaolos
Applebees
The Boardwalk
Smokers (in OC, MD)
Famous Daves BBQ
China Town (Phila, PA)
My MIL's
Home

8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To:
My parents coming to visit
Going to see Santa next Saturday
Going to sleep tonight, LOL
Finishing Eclipse
Starting Breaking Dawn
Being done all my tests
Christmas Morning
Christmas Eve


8 Things On My Wish List:
Happiness for all my family and friends
Health for all my family and friends
Lots of witty topics to blog about
More visits with Mom and Dad
More sleep
Chocolate
Jewelry
Books

Now I need to tag 5 other people (I think it was 5, lol)
Amy at Elsinboro Aspergers Mom
Mommy Cracked
Lana at the Kids did What??
Sam at NOLAblues
Anna at Boogers, Bibs, Books and Bubbles

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I watch Nip/Tuck sometimes too. And I really, really shouldn't. It's sort of horrible.

Young Momma said...

What tests are you waiting to be done with??

LoL I agree with Kristina P. Nip/Tuck is addicting, but really an awful story if it were real life!

Jillene said...

I love this tag!! It helps to get to know you better!!

I just noticed that you gave me an award!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will post about it tomorrow afternoon!!

Anonymous said...

I am starting to understand the Tag thing since you have to answer 8 questions and tag other people to tag and find out what they like too. I get them from people via e-mail and it reminds me of those awful chain letters but this was nice because you talked about your dad and me coming to visit and how you want us to visit more. (I want you to visit me to, hint hint). LOL Anyway I think I get it. Yeah me! I can't wait to get there and hug and kiss you in person and give you a back rug every single day we are there. Amoung other nice things like talking each other's ear off, laughing and crying, making holiday cookies and we have to promise to be good. (Inside Joke!) Come on December 20th after the Long Long plane ride is over.

K and/or K said...

Her phone got hot? So old school...love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Tag! I will post about it!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll post mine either Monday or Tuesday! (15th or 16th) ☺

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick