Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa

This is R telling Santa that he has been a good boy....LIAR! Dont make me tell Santa about how you ......oh, nevermind.

This is R telling Santa what he wants for Christmas, which probably sounded like this "IWANNACHOCOLATECOVEREDPERCYBANSHEEANDTHOMASWITHTHEPAINT"

My cellphone is acting goofy and I cant send the picture of J on Santa's lap....hopefully I can get that worked out by tomorrow.

Santa gave the boys gifts when they were done having their pictures taken. R got a new teddy bear and J got a Cootie game. They are both thrilled and have played Cootie 16 Thousand times already. Im really, really tired of cootie bugs right now.


Oh....I also gotta thank Anna over at Boogers, Bibs, Books and Bubbles....I won her coupon giveaway. Yay Me! Thanks again Anna!!

Now Im off to help with dinner. Hubby has pork ribs on the smoker and I need to go make some sides....Im thinking Rice and beans....how does that sound??

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Pork ribs sound so good! Cute Santa pics!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Cute! My kids get to see Santa at the mall tomorrow.
Lucky you! I never win ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Pork Ribs sound soooo yummy! Love the Santa pix!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me more excited about how close it is getting for our visit. I promise not to come without a big bag of Tootsie Rolls. Not only can't I wait to see the kids but I'm more excited about seeing and speending time with you. I miss you so much. Love ya,

Young Momma said...

Cute! I tried to get my kids with Santa and they just don't want to do it, lol

Vodka Mom said...

my kids ALWAYS hated it when i forced them to sit on Santa's lap!!! HA!

Jen said...

Darling pictures and don't you so wanna tell on your kids sometimes? Wink. Wink. Congrats on your win!

Pamela said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the very nice comments! I really appreciate it. It looks like you have a great little blog here, too. I'm off to check it out.

P.S. From what I've seen, you've got some beautiful boys!

Tara Bennett said...

Stopping through by way of Blog Stalkers Unite. Love the pix visitng Santa - timeless! Mmmmm pork on the smoker sounds good, maybe an idea for the menu this week - thanks!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick