Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lazy

Well, today was another one of those typical days where I was busy all day and have nothing to show for it. Hubby still thinks I do nothing and let the boys run wild. OK, whatever....but here is what happened while I was being lazy today....

First some oven fairys came and made Shinky Dinks...isnt it amazing!


Then the paint fairys came and made some cute spin art pictures...and dont forget how those fairys scrubbed and cleaned the spin art machine squeeky clean afterwards.


And finally some cute little Elfs came by to make Christmas ornaments. Wow...that must have taken quite awhile...but I'm only speculating since I didnt really DO anything today.


But to give Hubby a little bit of credit he did call me from work earlier and said not to cook tonight. He found some McD's coupons and is treating us to dinner. I was thrilled! Not because we are eating McD's but because I dont have to cook or clean up.....you know, cause Im so tired from doing nothing all day.

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I didn't even know that Shrinky Dinks were still around! How cool is that?

Jillene said...

SWEET!! Shrinky Dinks!! I feel the same way some days!!

Young Momma said...

I don't even know what Shrink Dinks are! lol Cute stuff though! My husband was (sort of) the same way when I was a full time SAHM. Then I had him to the stay at home thing for eight months. Now he's got it, lol!

Deb said...

LOVE the spin art. you could seriously frame that. although i guess you'll need to get the elves' permission to hang it.

were the bon bons tasty, too?

Unknown said...

Those fairies are certainly creating lots of great memories for the boys! I remember doing stuff like that with my mom and wish I had time to do them with my boy.

Vodka Mom said...

I LOVED shrinky dinks!! Ha!

That Janie Girl said...

I want to play the next time you "do nothing" all day.

That looks like lots of fun!

Mimi said...

LOL, my first thought was "Shrinky Dinks, how cool!" Looks like I wasn't alone.

You just need some bon bons to eat while you sit around doing nothing all day.

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like you have plenty to show for it! What a fun craft day!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick