I got tagged by Kristin at The way it is.....this one is a Christmas quiz.....so here it goes
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love both....but only drink Eggnogg around Christmas. Hot Chocolate is good anytime.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Wrap....and Santa hates to wrap, UGH.
3.Colored lights on house/tree or white? I prefer all white, but we have colored ones for the kiddos
4.Do you hang mistletoe? no
5. When do you put up your decorations up? Black Friday
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? YUM....everything! but if I had to pick one it would be my MIL's brocoli casserole.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I have a few favorites....and they all sucked at the time but I love them now. I guess my top favorite would be the time my parents made us go on a scavenger hunt to find our presents. I was always a scrooge and hated Christmas so the thought of having to go around and look for clues was pure torture back then. But I love it now....because I love Christmas.
8. When and how did you learned the truth about Santa? Early...I was scared to death of Santa. and the Easter bunny. and the tooth fairy. So every holiday I spent sleeping between my parents because I was scared of those big scarey strangers coming in our house, lol
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The kids open one on Christmas eve and the rest in the morning after Santa comes
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With a little bit of everything....
11. Snow.Love it or dread it? DREAD IT
12. Can you ice skate? Heck No!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? From my childhood it would probably be my Barbie RV. My fav adult present would be my Emerald ring from hubby
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with family and this year will be the BEST....my parents are going to be her for the holidays for the first time in 14 years.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Everything, but especially cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? AW..I dont get my favorite tradition anymore. My Poppop always spent Christmas with us. He would come down to watch the kids open presents and have breakfast. But he is in a nursing home now and cant travel.
17. What tops your Christmas Tree? A Boyds Bear Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving...I wish I had more money so I could give more. I love watching other people open presents
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? I can live without them....unless they are spearmint, that would be awesome
21. What do you want for Christmas? My parents to be here
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? No
23. Do you dress-up for Christmas Eve, or wear pajamas? PJ's
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yes
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Hubby and kiddos in the morning, then Hubby's family in the afternoon.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions; Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post; Pass on the tag!
Well I am breaking the rules, I have tagged alot of people lately and dont want to push it and make people hate me, lol. So please feel free to grab this up and use it...or pass it along.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.