This weekend was great...but I am glad it is almost over. I am tired. Really, really tired. Todays weather was awesome. The sun was shining and it was warm. I sure hope this weather holds on for a few more days. I will be glad to get back to my normal daily routine tomorrow. I never thought I would ever say that, lol
Today I found Grace in:
- The sunshine!
- Being around family all afternoon
- Quietly playing little boys (I love PLAYDOUGH!!)
- Coffee Cake flavored Decaf Coffee
- Getting to sleep until 8am
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.