Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Day of Grace

This weekend was great...but I am glad it is almost over. I am tired. Really, really tired. Todays weather was awesome. The sun was shining and it was warm. I sure hope this weather holds on for a few more days. I will be glad to get back to my normal daily routine tomorrow. I never thought I would ever say that, lol

Today I found Grace in:

- The sunshine!

- Being around family all afternoon

- Quietly playing little boys (I love PLAYDOUGH!!)

- Coffee Cake flavored Decaf Coffee

- Getting to sleep until 8am

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a GOOD tired though! It was a great weekend and the weather today was WONDERFUL!!

Young Momma said...

I love me some play doh too! lol

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I should be grateful that my sleep in time is much later than 8 AM!

Cajoh said...

So I guess you CAN have your cake and drink it too.

Deb said...

so funny how 8:00 am is sleeping in!

glad you had a good weekend. i am looking forward to getting on with my week, too.

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick