Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Saturday

Last night was great. Amy came over and after the boys went to bed we watched Baby Mama and each had a glass of Sangria (not homemade, sorry). After the movie was off we spent lots of time talking. It was sooooo nice having adult conversation for a change.
This morning we got up and headed out to run errands. I had 2 containers of clothes to put in the donation bin and then we headed over to Walmart. We went way past the "list" but that is because they were having huge clearance sales in just about every department. Here are some of the deals we got.... I got this portable speakers for my MP3 player for $1.00
We looked at this game when we were Christmas shopping but it cost too much, and I'm so glad we waited. We got it today for $5.00. Hubby, the boys and me played a few games this afternoon and it is great. J won 2 games, but even R found some of the items.
This is a super cozy blanket we got for R. He LOVES Wall-E.
We also got some kitchen towels, storage bins, etc.....and it was all super cheap. Usually Walmart gets on my nerves but not today....Yay Walmart Clearance sales!

Now on to my Days of Grace.
Yesterday and Today I found Grace in.....

-Adult conversation

-Awesome Clearance Sales

-Hubby having the weekend off

-Napping with R

-For I am your provider and I meet all your needs
-Matthew 6:31-33

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It's 8 PM, and I feel like I need a nap now!

Beth said...

Woo hoo! How come I never find fabulous deals like that? Geez!

Maybe my luck will be changing!

Mimi said...

Great deals, I love Pictureka!

Young Momma said...

I'm getting a little envious of all the adult/girlfriend time you've been getting! lol! Seriously though, a DOLLAR?! Go Denise! Awesome sales!

Unknown said...

What Awesome Deals! So glad that hubby is off all weekend! Enjoy!

Deb said...

sounds like girls night in was a success!

wal mart is just downright evil... deals like the ones you find are what keep me going back!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your terrific weekend with GNI and hubby off and those sales, Wal-Mart never has deals like that when we go. I hope today is just as wonderful as Friday and Saturday. I know it will be because you are going to the farm and eating your MI good food.

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick