Hubby was home today. I am very happy about that but it messes me up. I keep forgetting that it is Monday. I guess it isn't that important, but I almost missed Jon and Kate plus 8. But that wasn't the worst thing that happened today. Nope. I had a yucky dental appointment. One that left me sore and grumpy. Poor, Poor Denise.
OK, now that I got that out of my system lets talk about the things that I found Grace in today.....
- Watching the boys play in the backyard, giggling and having a great time.
- Hubby making dinner....Again.
- The beautiful Sunshine
- A 2 hour nap
- Look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. 2 Corinthians 4:18 (This means that God loves us no matter what we or other people perceive to be flaws)
I almost forgot..... I have pictures to share from Sunday night. C came over for dinner and hung out with us.....
This is C and J playing a Lego game
This is R, eating Cowtails (they are candy....honest!)
And speaking of R, we are so proud of him for sitting on the potty tonight. No, he didnt "do" anything but he still sat there waiting and hoping for something exciting to happen. That and we promised him a Happy Meal if he went on the potty. Please, oh please let this be a real start to potty training. Up until today he has fought us and we have been trying to wait for him to be ready. I just hope he is ready soon.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.