Here is this weeks Friday Fill-in
And...here we go!
1. I'm PMS-ing, I'm hungry, I want chocolate!
2. Why do I have Charmin and not Cottonelle (because the puppy is cuter than the bears with TP stuck on there hineys)
3. How does this Life work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put Kisses on my Family.
5. I consider myself lucky because Jesus Loves Me!
6. One day we’ll see a cure for Cancer and every other dreaded disease on earth.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see Poppop then watching a movie with Hubby, tomorrow my plans include seeing Amy and Jacob and Sunday, I want to go to Church and my MIL's!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.