Thank you all so much for your prayers. J is feeling perfect today. Like he was never sick. And so far R seems fine too. The boys have been playing together all day and that allowed me to get some cleaning done. Then I overdid it and Im feeling crappy tonight. But I have a clean living room to look at while I am curled in a ball on the couch. Here is my Days of Grace list.....I hope you enjoy it :-)
- Happy, playing, sometimes fighting little boys......because that means they are healthy and well.
- Sticking to our list at Walmart. That almost a miracle.
- Food on the table and in the freezer. Nowadays that is something to be very, very thankful for.
- Prayers from all my bloggy friends
- Less than 48 hours until my Girls Night Out with Amy!!!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.