This morning was a busy one. I had to go to Motor Vehicle to renew my drivers license, then to the jeweler to drop off some bracelets to be fixed and rings to be re-sized. Then we headed to the grocery store to get everything I need to bake for Thanksgiving. I am making a Pumpkin Cheesecake and an Orange Cream Pie (with a chocolate crust...YUM!!!). Hubby made lunch, which was really nice and then after he left for work it was nap time. This afternoon wasn't as busy since I spent most of it asleep. But I did start reading New Moon, which FINALLY came in the mail today. I played with the boys for awhile, then made dinner (grilled chicken, egg noodles and asparagus). While we were eating we were listening to J's Backyardigans CD and we were all singing along when I had a flashback of sorts....I remembered that when I was growing up my parents had a "no singing at the table" rule. For the life of me I cannot understand why? Sorry Mom and Dad....I just don't get it. Was my singing that bad? We were allowed to watch TV at the table, but no singing...LOL.
Ok, back to my ramblings...I have been a bad blogger buddy. I promised to post the Crockpot Rice Pudding recipe that I use and I forgot several times. Please forgive me....please! don't make me grovel. So here is the link to the recipe site....Enjoy!
And now I want to share one of those get to know me questionnaires. My friend sent it to me on Myspace but I figured I would do it here instead. Feel free to use it if you want....
1) Can you cook? Yes, I cook and bake
2) What was your dream growing up? To marry a man who would love me the way my dad loves my mom <3
3) What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing (see above, lol)
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be? XXX Vitamin Water
5) Favorite vegetable? Corn or Asparagus
6) What was the last book you read? Twilight...and I started New Moon today
7) What zodiac sign are you ? Sagittarius...my birthday is Sunday
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Ears pierced and one tattoo
9) Worst Habit? Does not doing housework count as a habit??
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Stranger Danger!
11) What is your favorite sport? Watching my sons play soccer
12) Negative or Optimistic attitude? Totally Optimistic!
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Sing until you told me to shut up.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Don't wanna talk about it...so there!
15) Tell me one weird fact about you? I have freakishly small toes
16) Do you have any pets? only dust bunnies
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly? you would see my pet dust bunnies
18) What was your first impression of me? This doesn't really apply to a blog questionnaire does it? LOL
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary...did you ever see Poltergeist? Now Im going to have nightmares!!
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?? I would have my boobies lifted back to the place they started :-)
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience
23) Ever been arrested? No
24 ) Bottle or Draft? Neither, I don't drink.
25) If you won £10,000 pounds today, what would you do with it? I don't need extra pounds but if you offered me money I would pay bills
26) Would you date me? No....sorry if I broke your heart :-(
27) What's your favorite place to hang at? My couch...blogging
28) Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Blog and sleep
30) Do you swear a lot? how much is a lot? I only do a little bit compared to my hubby.
31) Biggest pet peeve? people putting the wrong DVD in the wrong case...cause you will never find it again!
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Lazy
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? yes but it doesn't live here, lol
34) If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? For you to Clean my house.
35) Do you believe in God? Absolutely!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.