Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Night Out

The whole family plus my oldest sons girlfriend went out to dinner tonight. We had a really good time, lots of laughs, good food and good company. Oh, and balloon animals. See my frog? Isnt this the CUTEST balloon animal EVER?

The little guys both got Dragons and my sons girlfriend got a Heart on a stick (not sure how else to describe it)

Speaking of my son and his girlfriend....here is a picture of the happy couple. Arent they cute? I remember those young love days....way back when. I have to admit I am super proud of him because he treats her like a princess. So I must have done a good job raising him to respect women :-)


Here is the little guy watching one of the HUGE tv's. They were showing Madagascar! So he was in heaven.


Here is my middle son playing a game with Hubby. Im not sure who won, but it passed the time until the food came.

So anyhoo....dinner was great. I had Ribs and Shrimp, YUM! Plus everything tastes better when you dont have to cook it or clean up afterwards.
P.S to Kristina P : I am reading Twilight because of your pic and I CANNOT put it down. It is awesome!!
P.S to Deb: I love the new button and Im here for you anytime :-)



3 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

wow! those are some impressive balloon animals! i remember playing tic-tac-toe with my dad at restaurants while we waited on the food...he had a strategy where i could never win - kind of takes the fun out of it, huh? i am on the 3rd book in the Twilight Saga. can't WAIT for the movie to come out :o)

Mimi said...

Ribs & shrimp...*drool* That sound SO good!

Anonymous said...

Are we going there for dinner when your dad and I get picked up from the airport? Please Please Please

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick