Anyone want some pumpkin cheesecake??? (Please ignore the parchment paper)
How about a piece of Orange cream pie with chocolate crust??
Well, it is after 5pm and I am finally done my pie and cheesecake. I have a backache and a headache. I still have laundry to fold, kids to bathe, and I need a shower if I dont want scare off family members tomorrow. Oh and I have a HUGE sink full of dishes, but I will leave them and see if the dish fairies will come tonight. I have been thinking that I need to write one of those "Im thankful for..." lists, so here it goes
I am Thankful for
1. God and all his blessings
2. My family
3. Being able to stay home with my boys
4. My friends (blog friends included)
5. Enbrel and Percocet (yep, I went there!)
6. Being done my Christmas shopping
7. My parents coming to visit for Christmas
10. Little Boys :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I will....parades to watch and sale ads to read in the morning and tasty food to eat all afternoon :-)
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.