Monday, September 21, 2009

Bad Day....send prayers

I have had a rough day....actually a rough couple of days. And I am not above asking for prayers.....so please send some my way. Thanks!!!

Does anyone out there attend MOPS? I am going to a MOPS meeting for the first time tomorrow morning and I am really excited. So is R, because he knows he will be meeting some new playmates in the morning. I will let you know how it goes.

I read this today....and I know that God wanted me to hear it loud and clear!

I begged the Lord three times to take this problem away from me. But he said to me "My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you". So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ's power can live in me. For this reason I am happy when I have weaknesses, insults, hard times, sufferings and all kinds of troubles for Christ. Because when I am weak, then I am truly strong. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10

8 comments:

EmmaP said...

i hear you... i had a bad day too! :(

Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I am sorry you had a bad day, I will be praying for you! I hope tomorrow is better!

And I do attend MOPS, I'm stuck in the 'teen' class because I'm 20 but I do enjoy it and so does Emily. I don't have too much in common with the girls in my group but I'm looking forward to switching to a classic MOPS group next year. It's a great way to meet other moms and the kids always have fun too.

Alice in Wonderland said...

Prayers and thoughts are with you!
I'm really feeling ill myself, but I know that this will pass, like Jesus promised, he would never send more than we could cope with.
Happy thoughts!

Rebecca Jo said...

Bless your heart!! Hang in there... lifting you up to God!!!

Susan Berlien said...

What is MOPS? I am not familiar. So sorry to hear you had a bad day. We've al had them. It sucks!

mCat said...

Prayers your way? DONE!

Hope things start looking up! Love the scripture

Unknown said...

Done! Enough said. :)

Mimi said...

I'm sorry I wasn't around when you had a bad day, I hope it's better now!

{{{hugs}}}

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick