Thursday, April 16, 2009

T-ball and Days of Grace

It is T-ball Season!! A Swing and a.....

HIT !


Today wasnt J's first practice, but the first one that I have gotten to attend. He is doing great (for a first time player) and is very excited. The team was given their uniform shirts and hats tonight and tomorrow night is picture day. Then on Saturday we go to the Opening Day Ceremony. His actual games start next week and I am really looking forward to them. I love watching little kids play sports and it is even cuter when they mess up. Watching airplanes instead of the game, running the wrong way, etc.....all adorable in my book.

Today I found Grace in....
-Cute little boys playing t-ball
-Seeing an old friend at t-ball
-electric carts in stores (I am having a rough day and am hurting alot so walking was nearly impossible when we went shopping today)
-Hubby taking us to Applebees for dinner
-A friend loves you at all times. Proverbs 17:17



7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How fun! I always like going to watch baseball. Not the majors, because they are boring, but amateur games are fun!

Deb said...

looks like the rain has subsided!

t-ball was so crazy but so fun for my guys. picture day will be so cute! sounds like a busy weekend... so rest up!

and yes... a friend does love you at all times : )

Unknown said...

T-ball is so cute! Electric carts are the BEST! Just watch those turns! ;)

Rebecca Jo said...

I used to LOVE to go to t-ball games... those little ones! My favorite - when they run the wrong way to the bases!!!

Mimi said...

I love to see them in their little uniforms!

Mom said...

Tell Hubby to get his movie camera out. We are looking forward to watching a game on DVD.

Don't over-do this weekend and put yourself down for days next week.

Have a Great Weekend!

Samkay said...

I can't wait to get to go to one of JP's games!! :)

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick