Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday


It was over 70 degrees before we had breakfast so you know its going to be HOT today. They are calling for 85 but I believe it will go way over that. It is so nice to be able to push the boys out the backdoor right after breakfast and let them play like little boys should play.


Here are a few verses for such a beautiful sunny day.....


God will always give what is right to his people who cry to him night and day, and He will not be slow to answer them. Luke 18:7


The things impossible for people are possible for God. Luke 18:27



I hope someone out there can find some peace in those verses. I know I do.

4 comments:

MOM said...

No today you are a funny Mom... Think back to when you were a little girl. Do you know what I am talking about yet? What did you do when I tried pushing you out the back door to play? Come on now, be honest with you faithfull bloggers. SHE WOULD NOT GO...No matter what the weahter was like. She would beg, plead and cry PLEASE MOMMY DON'T MAKE Me GO OUTSIDE. Now does everyone understand why I think she is so funny. (Sorry Denise, you know how much I love you and you know you are my best friend in the whole wide world, but this is really funny to hear you say).

I did find peace and joy in your two verses today thank you.

We will chat later on the phone and maybe try to IM later with Ames.

Happy Sunday

Samkay said...

My computer is saying it's 93 degrees here...It was saying 95 in my grandfather's car too

John Deere Mom said...

It is 80, sunny, and breezy here. Absolutely perfect. Happy Sunday to you too!

Deb said...

yep, the second one for sure!

it's a scorcher here, too!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick