1. Last night I actually stayed up past midnight.
2. I'm hoping to have NO surgeries this year.
3. The funniest thing is sharing an inside joke with a friend.
4. It's 2010...so where do we go from here?
5. He said Beer and BBQ; she said chocolate and ice cream.
6. Jesus gave us salvation and it's up to us to ACCEPT it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pork and Saurkraut at my mother in laws, tomorrow my plans include taking the Christmas decorations down and joining the library and Sunday, I want to go to church and then my mother in laws for lunch!
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.