So now I have to list 10 things about me....and trying to find ten things about me that I have ALREADY told you is hard. But I'm going to try.....
1. I can't sleep if my feet are covered with a blanket or sheet. I honestly feel like I am suffocating if they are under the covers. My dad is like this too, so I know I'm not completely alone on this.
2. I have a brother. Did I ever tell you that before? We never got along growing up and we still aren't close. But since he lives really far away and we basically only talk on the computer or by texting, we get along just fine now =D Love you Jeff!!
3. My hubby eats bread with peanut butter whenever he has vegetable soup. GROSS!! I know this isn't technically about ME...but it grosses me out so that makes it about me.
4. Roast Turkey (or chicken) with stuffing and gravy is my MOST FAVORITE MEAL. But it has to be bread stuffing. I wont eat that crap with fruit, nuts or oysters in it. Just bread, onions and celery!
5. I don't really like Chocolate ice cream. I know...Shocker! right? I would rather have vanilla with chunks of chocolate or whatever. Its not like I wont eat it...but I would rather it be at least mixed with vanilla ice cream.
6. I had 2 iguanas, a snake, a many guinea pigs growing up. Plus cats and dogs. I love pets! I named all my iguanas "Bobo" and I never had more than one at a time.
7. I would rather drink water than soda or juice. I hate carbonation and don't like how juice makes you feel even more thirsty. At least I feel that way after juice.
8. I collect Boyd's bears (plush). I lost count a long time ago.
9. I snore.....bad. that's all I am saying about that.
10. I don't pee my pants anymore since I had my surgery in August....Yay!!
So there you go....even more useless information about me. I hope you enjoyed it!
Now I need to pick some very deserving bloggers to pass this award along to....
Rebecca at Knit by God's Hand
Amy at Amy's Awesome Nest
Georgie at Decisionally Challenged
The Girl with Flour in her hair at Peeling an Orange with a Screwdriver
Missy at Is it Just Me??