Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She likes me...she really likes me!!

EM is my buddy. I swear we would be super-tight if we lived near each other. We would eat Tastykakes and laugh all day. Our boys would play together and all would be right with the world. Yep. But unfortunatly for me, Em lives in TX. Since I live in NJ that means we have to stay bloggy buddies. Boo hoo. But thats ok....she gave me a kick-ass award!



(originally from Jenny Mac over at Let's Have a Cocktail.)

It is sooooo fitting because in my current state of healing....blogging is about all I will be giving for the next 6 weeks. I just hope Hubby enjoys it as much as you do. *giggle*



So here are the rules to my new Super Fabulous Award....


No one really likes rules, do they? I shall make mine simple," Jenny says. "Make a cocktail, pick out some of your favorite bloggers. Send this award to 4 of them. Tell them why you think they give good blog. There are SO many fascinating, witty, and fantastic bloggers; let's invite them all to the party.


Since I can't nominate EM at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit (I would TOTALLY pick you EM, if I could) I chose to party with.....


Deb at Dirty Socks and Pizza....how could you NOT party with Deb?!?


Kristina P at Pulsipher Predilections...I know, I know....she wont actually take the award. But she should. Cause she gives AWESOME blog. And if I ever really got the chance to pick 4 bloggers to hang out with ....she would be on my list!


Next I would pick EmmaP from Not so Usual....she is funny, smart and uterus-free. Just like me.

My last Party pick would be Tena from My Therapy...she never fails to make me laugh (or cringe) and I believe parting with her would Rock!

So what do you think of my cocktail party? Sounds like fun, huh??


6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Denise, thank you so much! And I take them in my heart. :)

I adore you and your blog!

JennyMac said...

Congrats on your award....good so see other people giving good blog. :) And I will be back.

JennyMac said...

PS: I have Kristina P the award too because her blog IS awesome.

Unknown said...

Such an awesome party! can I come? lol

~*Michelle*~ said...

popping in to let you know I am praying for you and a miraculous healing.

Tenakim said...

Thank you so much Denise! For the award and admitting I make you cringe on ocassion- I love honesty!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick