Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. He was a tired Hubby who wouldn't help me with this fill-in.

2. The Dover Race is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friends ROCK!

4. I love Chocolate to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was an adorable little boy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Amy coming to visit, tomorrow my plans include MA coming to stay for a few nights and Sunday, I want to celebrate R's birthday (late).

So what are your weekend plans??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My plans include coming over for a visit and packing for DISNEY! Oh and hugging my kid to DEATH! Gotta make up for all the missed hugs the past week! lol

Kristina P. said...

Meeting my best friends for lunch!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick