1. He was a tired Hubby who wouldn't help me with this fill-in.
2. The Dover Race is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friends ROCK!
4. I love Chocolate to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be deceiving.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was an adorable little boy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Amy coming to visit, tomorrow my plans include MA coming to stay for a few nights and Sunday, I want to celebrate R's birthday (late).
So what are your weekend plans??
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.