Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's gonna hurt....but be TOTALLY worth it

( Me and MA at her house)

Thanks to Facebook I am now back in touch with my BFF ("MA")from when I was a teenager. Our lives grew apart and we didn't see or talk to each other for YEARS....like 15 years. Yes, I feel terrible about that but crap happens and you can't go back. Within the last 6 months that we have been "reunited" she has come to visit several times. She lives in VA....I am in NJ. Every visit is full of laughs and fun. I LOVE her. She hasn't changed at at and still is one of the funniest people I have ever known. As I am typing this she is on her way here, and will be staying here until Tuesday. Her plans include corrupting my children and making me pop a few stitches from laughing too much. And yes, it still hurts to laugh. But it will be worth it, I know it will.


(MA and Me at a luau dance)




(MA and Me at our 8th Grade graduation)

Besides MA coming for a visit some other things are going on this weekend. Amy is taking her son to Disney for a week. I am so happy for her, but I am going to miss her. She BETTER text me everyday. Ok, at least every couple days. AND send pictures. Got it Amy?!?


Monday afternoon my parents will be flying in for a 10 day visit. Woo Hoo! Since no one in my house even knows what sympathy is....it will be nice to have my mom here to coddle me and treat me like a princess. Plus she gives AWESOME back rubs!


So that is my plans for this weekend and next week. It is going to be GREAT!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay for reconnecting with old friends!

Unknown said...

I am SO happy that you are going to have great people around to coddle you! And to pop stitches! I will text you at least once per day and will try to send pics!

Enjoy yourself!

HUGS!!

Ash said...

Lots of good times to look forward to - yeah!! The perfect moral booster.

Don't pop too many stitches.

Kristin said...

Facebook has reunited many a lost friend. Glad that you found you BFF. Please take it easy. Sounds like you have a busy week planned.

Rebecca Jo said...

Those pictures are awesome... cracked up at the white gloves in graduation picture!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick