Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I learned on vacation

-Boo Boo is cuter than Yogi
-Mr. Ranger is creepy
-I love to paint ceramics
-Waterpark water is COLD
-Kids fall asleep fast after playing in water all afternoon
-Napping everyday on vacation is PRICELESS
-I love Monster trucks
-My kids are spoiled, unappreciative brats.....but I love them anyway
-Smores are WAY better with Reese cups than Hershey bars
-Rain sucks when your camping
-Crockpots should be on every ones essential camping list
-The ride home after vacation is always shorter than the ride there
-Unpacking and catching up on Laundry is nearly impossible
-I love my family and wouldn't have them any other way (ok, I would change one thing....I wish C would go with us on vacation)



I guess I already knew this stuff...but figured I would list it anyway. I still haven't gotten Hubby to load up the pictures from our camera.(These pics are off my cell phone) Hopefully soon.

There is no way I will be able to catch up on all the blog posts I missed, so if you wrote anything that you want me to read, please comment or email me and I will read it ASAP.

Now I'm going to ask for a quick prayer. I am going to my Rheumatologist this afternoon. Please pray that the visit goes well and isn't as stressful as the last couple visits. And that he will FINALLY prescribe the Fibro medicine I have been asking to try for over a year. Thanks!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

prayers Said!! Fingers crossed too, just in case that helps!

Boo-boo is definitely cuter than Yogi but your kids are even cuter!

Kristina P. said...

Smores with PB CUPS!!!!!! Oh my goodness. I will be in heaven!

Rebecca Jo said...

Totally praying for you girl!!!!

And can I say, the oozing marshmellow looks good... & I dont even LIKE marshmellows!

Mom said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful trip and I am happy that you are safe and sound at home again. I will pray for you.

Wendyburd1 said...

MAN I want to try a S'more with a PB cup!! I have the cups but no mallows or graham crackers!! CRAP!!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick