Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mememememememe

My buddy Rebecca Jo from Knit by Gods Hand tagged me with this Meme....so here we go!

Rules:
1. Respond & rework; answer the questions on your blog, REPLACE one question that you dislike with a question of your invention - ADD one more question of your own.

2. Tag five other people........Easy enough... Let's play!

What is your current obsession? My current obsession is loading music on my MP3 player. I have had it for awhile and just recently started using it all the time.


What are you wearing today?
Shorts and a sleeveless blue top

What's for dinner?
I tried a new recipe tonight. Grilled Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs. And they were YUMMY! I also grilled squash and fried potatos.


What would you eat for your last meal?
My very last request would have to combine my love of Chocolate and ice cream. So I would probably pick a Reese's Blizzard.


What's the last thing you bought?
Cheesecake......and I am getting ready to eat a piece right now!!


What are you listening to right now?

Some goofy show on TLC about staging houses to sell. Im waiting for 9pm so we can watch Deadliest Catch and then Saving Grace.


What is your favorite scripture or quote?

Seek God's Kingdom, and all your other needs will be met as well. Luke 12:31



Which language do you want to learn? Either Spanish or Sign Language


What do you love most about where you currently live? We live in the country and I love being away from everything.

What style is your current home decorated in? My home is currently decorated by train loving little boys


Added question: If you had an extra 2 hours each day what would you do with them?
I would read.....I know I should clean or do something with my family but I would love to have a few hours to myself daily. Even weekly.


What is your favorite color? Purple, Blue and Green


What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? My Dover Downs sweatshirt


What is your favorite sound? The sound of my boys playing nicely together. No fighting.


Describe your personal style? Frumpy.....LOL


If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? Our next camping trip or bills. But if it was $300 and we didnt have any bills then I would probably either buy a new cell phone or Mp3 player. And go out to dinner with JUST MY HUBBY.

What are you going to do after this? Read my Bible and watch TV


What are your favorite films? The Green Mile, The Sound of Music, hmmmmmm.....thats all I can think of right now.

Favorite Books? The Bible, the Twilight Series, Anything by Max Lucado...especially 3:16

Do you collect anything? Boyds Bears....but I havent gotten any new ones in a few years. I also collect dust....lots and lots of dust.


What makes you follow a blog? I follow blogs that I can relate to, whether it is a Mommy blog or a Christian blog or a funny blog.


What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? Spend time with my boys.

What makes you comment on a blog? I try to comment on every blog I read. Lately I havent been able to keep up on all the blogs I follow but when I do I try to leave them a comment.


What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? What is free time? LOL Ok, if I have free time I love to read

Do you have a blogging pet peeve? When someone uses different size fonts....I just close the link. I cant read those big and little words all jumbled together. Ugh.

In honor of Michael Jackson just passing - What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? I have never been a MJ fan. Sorry.

Ok, dont hate me but I am not tagging anyone. Just feel free to grab this Meme if your having a bloggers block like I have right now.

6 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Oooohhh Cheesecake, me want some too!LOL!

Rebecca Jo said...

Thanks for playing!!

mmm... reese's blizzard and cheesecake - we speak the same language!

I used to collect Boyd's bears! I boxed them all up & they're sitting in my basement now! That's a waste!

Mom said...

When I first saw the title Mememememememe all I could think of was the boys were fighting over who gets to talk to you at the same time or something.
Then I started to read and saw what it was really about. Most of the questions I actually knew the answer to before I read it. I pretty much know you excpt for a few things. I think your favorite food changes depending on the time of year exept for the chocklate.
you did a real good job with this questionaire. (I hate those things.)

Molly Green said...

Thanks so much for signing up for my newsletter! I am hoping that what I share will encourage and equip you to stretch your dollars!

By the way, I love the look of your blog! It is adorable.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I got hung up at Chocolate Ice Cream, Reese's Blizzard and Cheesecake!

What a great memememememe!!!!

Helen McGinn said...

Hey, it's nice to meet you and thanks for dropping by my blog. I hope you're having a peaceful (!) Friday in preparation for the busy festivities.
Helen xx

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick