Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Weekend!

I have a very busy weekend ahead. So I am here asking for a few extra prayers to help me have the energy to get through. Today we have an endless amount of errands to run, then this afternoon we have a Graduation party. In the sun and the heat. Both of those wear me down quick. Tomorrow afternoon we have another Graduation party to attend. Don't get me wrong, I really want to go to the parties, I just know that my body will not be as willing as my mind.

On a lighter note, last night Amy came over for a GNI. We ate ice cream...OK, I ate ice cream and she didn't. She is really doing great at watching what she eats and riding her bike. She goes on long rides.....and I keep promising that SOMEDAY I will be riding right along with her. Yes I will. So anyway, she just finished reading the Twilight series so we watched Twilight and then Little Miss Sunshine. Which was weird but funny. We also promised each other we will go see New Moon in the theater when it comes out. So in honor of Amy I am reposting the New Moon trailer.....



I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

9 comments:

Blessed Chick said...

Your blog makes me wanna go get some chocolate!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Melanie said...

wonderful blog! just found you via SITS.

i know that feeling so well, so blessings to you that this weekend will flew by ;-)
i'm also not a party girl, well, i do like to attend one once in a while... but i don't understand how people can stay up until morning..

greetings and love,
melanie

EmmaP said...

heat makes me tired too... i LOVE GNI!!! and now I can't wait to see the movie New Moon. looks great...

Rebecca Jo said...

Hang in there... take it easy... I know the heat wears me out on any good day!!!

And THANKS for the New Moon trailer.. I swear, I can watch it over & over!!!!

Kristina P. said...

I hope you're able to get everything done!

Mom said...

My prayers are with you to have a safe wonderful weekend. I hope it doesn't take too much out of you and make your week next week be hard on you.
Enjoy the Graduation parties and call me tomorrow night.
Love ya,

Wendyburd1 said...

LOVE this trailer!!

Unknown said...

thank you for the trailer! I can't WAIT to go see it!

mamammelloves said...

Thanx for the b-day wishes and for stopping by my blog! Obviously, I love sunflowers too! My mom just sent me a bunch, and they light up the room! :) Have a great weekend!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick