Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Back


Did you miss me? I wasn't even gone that long. We went camping in PA from Sunday to Thursday. We all ate enough to last us for weeks.....it is crazy but when we get up there we eat like it is our last meal. I guess because the food is so good.


This is one of the places we go to eat and shop while in PA. If you ever get to the Lancaster, PA area....GO to Shady Maple. You wont be disappointed.
This is a nice picture of our campsite after we were all settled in. After dinner we had a campfire on both Sunday and Monday night. And we ate Smores too. Instead of using Hershey Bars we used Reese Cups. I cant even begin to tell you how awesome they were.

On Tuesday we met up with Amy and her son to spend the Day out with Thomas. It was lots of fun, especially for the kids. This was our 4th year taking the boys and they never ever get tired of it. I promise to post some pics sometime this week....I just haven't loaded them all yet.

Well, it is good to be back. Except for that huge pile of laundry and the long list of blogs I need to catch up on. Please let me know if there was anything big or important that I missed this past week. Oh and I gotta give a huge Thanks to my neighbor "anonymous"....the hydrangea looks great and is starting to bloom. Every time I see it I get a huge smile on my face. Just wanted to tell you how happy you have made me with that gift.
Thanks!!












4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You do camping the right way! With a camper.

Mom said...

I am always so happy when you go camping with the boys but it makes me nervouse as well. I am the worrier. I am so happy that you are home safe and sound. Of course your type of camping is nothing like it was when we took you and your brother. You don't quite rough it like we did. LOL

Jillene said...

I am glad that you had a good camping trip BUT I am REALLY glad that you are back!!

Wendyburd1 said...

I agree with Kristina, a CAMPER!! And Wow S'mores with PB cups?? I have never heard such a thing...sounds interesting!!

About Me

My photo
Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.

More about Me....

Here are some posts that explain about my illnesses

Health Class 101

Things you need to know

Mornings and Why I don't mind being sick