Good morning! I'm trying to stay positive and so far this morning things are looking better than they were yesterday. First of all I received my package from Screaming Mimi. Yay! Look at all this great stuff I won in her Giveaway!! A Moms Devotional Bible, Starting your Day Right, Ending Your Day Right and gorgeous homemade note cards. Go see her Etsy shop here and pick out a few!
Thanks Again Mimi! I love everything!!
I also need to post an award that I received a few days ago but haven't had a chance to post....I got another Queen of All things AweSumm award from Shelly at AtticGirl Yay! Thank you so much Shelly!! Here are the rules:
List 7 things that make you Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love.
Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won!
Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
So my 7 Awesummmm things about me (I already did this but will try to come up with 7 new things this time)
- I can Text on my cellphone very fast
- I know most of the lyrics to songs on the Backyardigans and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- I am pretty good at saving money by planning meals a month in advance
-I forgive everybody, all the time. I know most people don't see that as a good quality, and see it more as me being a doormat. But Jesus wants us to forgive so that is what I do.
-Since I have started blogging and reading blogs I am been crazy lucky at winning giveaways!
- I can multi-task.....but I think all moms can do this :-)
- I make awesome molasses cookies
Ok, I think that was 7 new things....now I need to send this award out to 7 people who I think are AWESOME!
Tonya at Foxtale Follies
Smile Jesus Loves you
Wendy at Pessimistically Optimistic Meandering
EM at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit
Jeannie at Jeannies Happy World
Young Momma at Perfect Pen
Jillene at Jillene's Journal
Now a quick update on the situation with my Rheumy. I got a call back this morning that he is out of the office until next week. Wonderful :-( But they did have a cancellation on Tuesday afternoon. I said yes to the appointment even though my hubby will be at work, J has a t-ball game and I have no sitter during my appt. Wish me luck on getting there, and having a productive appointment with two little ones in tow.
- Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys
- Im a Christian Stay at home mom...that means I am a professional multi-tasker and I give all the credit to Jesus. I am married to my best friend and have 3 wonderful sons. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.